Whilst dishcloth knitting continues, and Sunrise Circle seaming stalls (who wants to seam when you can knit) here's some bits and pieces to keep you entertained:
- My friend and felllow S'n'B'er Amelia has finally started a blog. Do drop by and wish her a warm welcome to blog land
- Some sleek and funky Free Patterns available from Vogue Knitting's 25th Aniversary Issue
- Scott agrees that Cobblestone is a lovely sweater. I may have to knit it for him after I've finished my Hourglass and my Sunrise Circle Jacket. More pics at the Interweave Knits preview.
- Have you seen the lovely cloth baby shoes popping up around the place (eg here and here)? I'll have to try making some myself- cloth pattern here, and leather pattern here (both via Be*mused)
- I bought some new boots on the weekend. They're breathing new life into my wardrobe and making me really happy. Knee high black leather, with a low-ish moulded rubber sole, and only half price. Perfect with calf length A-line wool skirts for wintery afternoon walks with Baby C.