24 February 2010
We have a few new things in the dress up box. Some sourced from the op shop, some made and some planned to be made on Craft Camp this weekend.
This mask I made a few weeks ago now, but haven't managed to catch a photo of it in use. To be truthful, I think he'd prefer a pink fairy version, but perhaps one day he'll have an urge to dress up like a bandit, maybe once I've made a superhero cape to go with it...
To make it, I loosely followed these instructions from Ikat Bag, but I used cotton fabrics in lieu of felt, and used fusible web to join the layers together before top stitching and leaving raw edges.