Has it been so long?
I knew it was a while, but I didn't realise it was quite that long since I'd posted.
So much has been happening, and yet so little.
I'm still pregnant- no change there, just feeling increasingly whale like and increasingly amused by people's suggestions we might have a girl, despite the fact that in nearly 300 years no girls have been born in the paternal line.
On the other hand, I have:
- wrapped up a project at work (well, wrapped up my role on it at least),
- started maternity leave,
- heaved several sighs of relief about that,
- written a list of things to do before the baby arrives (yikes.. must start getting some of that done),
- celebrated my brother's wedding (for a small wedding, we had an absolute blast of a night),
- tried to help out mum, who broke her arm just two weeks before the wedding, and a week before 5 international and interstate guests were arriving to stay with them for the wedding (thankfully one of the guests was mum's sister, without whom I have absolutely no idea how we would have coped...),
- told myself many times at least mum didn't break her hip,
- managed to sew my son a smart, cute, fun outfit to wear for the wedding,
- managed to get my son to wear his smart, cute, fun outfit to the wedding,
- smiled when he wanted to wear it all day the day after too,
- collected future post fodder (such as the outfit I sewed for my son),
- wrestled vigorously with hayfever season, (an ongoing battle, thanks to exceedingly limited medication options)
- and even cranked out a post over at sew green.
No wonder I'm feeling
Time for an early night....
I do hope to be back soon....