8 April 2011
1) Used my kitchen helper to make play dough. Excellent recipe here (Funnily enough there isn't one on the Kitchen Aid website, but the dough hook did do a great kneading job).
2) Hung out the washing to dry in the fresh autumn sunshine.
3) Spent a lovely afternoon with the kids and Grannie at the Botanical Gardens, enjoying an ice cream from the cafe and a good run around in the Children's Garden.
4) Had confirmation that my husband needs to have his gall bladder removed. In the very near future.
5) Am looking forward to doing a little bit more pink-ish knitting this evening.